Erica Sandberg is a nationally recognized credit and money management authority. Among her credits:
- Producer and host of the unique personal finance program, Adventures in Money
- Financial education director and co-host of Change Starts at Home video program
- Editor at large and lead columnist for Bankrate.com’s money and credit management website, Credit Card Guide.
- Columnist and reporter for CreditCards.com
- City Brights writer for SFGate, the San Francisco Chronicle’s online publication
A sought-after commentator, Erica is a frequent guest on such national shows as PBS Nightly Business Report, ABC News GoodMoney, CBS MoneyWatch, Forbes Video Network, Fox Business Network, as well as KRON-TV and all Bay Area networks.
Prior to launching her own financial writing and consulting business in 2008, Erica was affiliated with Consumer Credit Counseling Service of San Francisco for over ten years. There she helped thousands of individuals and families improve their financial standing, led countless educational seminars, and acted as the agency’s primary public relations spokesperson. And before that? A brief but highly educational stint as an English and literature teacher in several Northern California high schools.
Erica holds a B.A. in Art History from San Francisco State University, a certificate in personal financial planning from University of California, Berkeley, and a certificate in consumer credit counseling. Her professional memberships include the National Society of Newspaper Columnists and Society of American Business Editors and Writers.